Grants for the Spring 2014 semester are OPEN!!
Fill out form here!
SPRING 2014 GLK GRANTS:
- Only a recognized student organization is eligible to apply for a GLK Grant.
- Types of GLK Grants include:
- Small Grants: up to $300 - availabe to be used once a month per organization*
- Large Grants: up to $1,200 - available once per semester per organization*
- *Small & Large Grants cannot be combined within the same semester & it is up to the discretion of the Coordinator of Late Night Programs & Activities & the GLK Graduate Assistant as to how much money is allocated per event
- Requests for funding should be made at least four weeks prior to the date of your event. This process is a first come, first serve basis based on availability of dates, times, staff, & space.
- Events should be held during the following times: Thursdays between 6-11pm, or on Friday or Saturday between 10pm-2am
Events must be free to all students. If you collaborate with another student organization, you may received additional funds at the discretion of the Coordinator of Late Night Programs and the Graduate Coordinator of GLK.email@example.com
For further information or questions, please feel free to contact the following people:
Derek Wills, GLK Graduate Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.245.5057
Lauren Thompson, Coordinator of Late Night Programs & Activities:
- Event will benefit student life on campus
- Promotional materials will display both the GLK and SA logos
- Priority will be given to events that appeal to the current social interests of students, serve larger numbers of student participants, and demonstrate creativity and collaboration involving diverse student organizations
- All itemized receipts must be submitted prior to or on the night of the scheduled event in order to receive reimbursement
- GLK reserves the right to fund events at a higher or lower level, upon the discretion of the Coordinator of Late Night Programs & Activities and the Graduate Assistant of GLK